To ensure that organisations are taking a planned and holistic approach to the development of their people, Adapt can conduct a HR business analysis. This may include:
- Analysis of company's strategic direction, goals and objectiveCompany
- Training Needs analysis - to determine the skills currently in the organisation and any skill gaps for current and future operation
- Individual Training Needs analysis – to determine skills required for specific roles and any skill gaps in the individuals’ filling those role
- Training and Development Plans – identifying all training requirements for the organisation and its peopl
- HR forecast – identifying all future people requirements
- Succession plans – identifying development requirements for staff ear marked as succeeding in future roles.